3/29/2006

Crawfish!!

Today was a PACKED day!

It was busy, but very fun!
First I had classes, which was fun, and then I had lunch and I also met with Cat @ 1. After that I came back and cleaned up for room check, and then I left to get advised. That was fun. Here are my classes for next semester:

-American History to 1877
-Systems of Math
-Storytelling (FUN!) I get to go read to kids and get graded for it!
-Intermediate Spanish
-Classroom Technology
-Chapel (my last semester)

That's a total of 15 hours! Thursdays will be long days. I have my first 8:00 class on TTh, and Thursday nights I have a night class! Time management is definitely going to be something to grasp even more!

After I got advised, I went to go babysit for 2 hours. It was fun because I got to read to Nathan the whole time! Then I left for Awanas, and after that, I came back for CRAWFISH! That's right, the couple I babysit for (Rachel & Eddy) are both from Louisiana (they met at LSU) and they were having a Crawfish Bowl. I was quite scared of eating it, because it looked so different than "regular" sea food... It was one of the best things ever! There was about 20 of us surrounding a table in the backyard, eating crawfish, corn, potatoes, and garlic! It was pretty neat. I was surrounded by a ton of doctors at Scott & White. It was interesting to hear them talk about surgeries, and how they do what they do!

I think I will leave ya'll with a picture that looks very similiar to what we did tonight :)

No comments: