4/19/2006

Wow!

I can't believe there is only 1 week of classes left and then FINALS! This is crazy! It has been a good past couple of days. I've been pretty on top of things, I think. I haven't slept through any classes, but I have come pretty close. Yay for my talents of waking up just in time! I also completed my 10 page paper of John Donne for English over the weekend. Now, my only task before FINALS is to complete a paper in Baptist History over Fundamentalists and Moderates. I'm actually, not too worried about it! Tomorrow is PLAY DAY which gives me plenty of time to work on it.

I'm pretty excited about going home for a month before I start my new job as the Children's Intern this summer. 2 weekends will be weddings for two people in my life that I treasure so much. I am so happy for them, the time is drawing near! Wow, crazy stuff there.

Finals should be good. After this Friday, I'll be studying it up for Doc Martin's Exam. I have to make a good grade! So hopefully my study techniques are better!

I hope everyone is doing good. I love all of ya'll!

I'll leave ya'll with a verse that's been on my heart lately:
"You shall be holy, for I am holy." -1 Peter 1:16

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow, girl, you're getting jipped! Your semester's almost over already?? Don't they owe you a few more weeks of invaluable instruction? ;) Can't wait for you to be home, and maybe Garfield and I can actually take a date if you're available to babysit!