8/11/2006

So, so goofy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, I have to blog about this because it is one of the funniest things we have ever done with our pug, Khaki. If you haven't met him, he's a clown at heart. He has so much joy (it's contagious!) and I am such a proud "big sister".

Well, a long time ago, when Khaki was a puppy, we accidentally found a new toy for Khaki. He loved the waterbottle. You know, the classic, Evian, or Ozarka, kind. Well, he has such a blast with those. Well, today, for old times sake, my dad finished his waterbottle and threw it on the far end of the kitchen for Khaki to chase. Now, Khaki may be getting old, but there is nothing keeping him for his water bottles. He ran after it and began to do his normal routine and chew on it. Well... me, being me, saw our big half-gallon plastic clear jar. One that could look very similiar to a water bottle and have the same feel. I threw it on the ground and said that standard "Get it, Khaki!" and boy did he get so frustrated. He could not fit it in his mouth like the regular bottle and it was hilarious to watch!!! (If you are wondering about Edith, she is our girly one and watches on the sidelines.) I will have to upload video footage of our new joke on Khaki. It is quite the entertainment!

No comments: