10/07/2006

Beautiful Day :)

I had an amazing day yesterday. It was something I really needed, and God reminded me that even though it doesn't seem like things go my way for a certain time, He defintely knows what I need more than I do.

Yesterday I had my normal period of classes, and then me, Lauren, and Alicia all went out to the girls soccer game against UT Tyler. It was way cool! Free hot dogs, spirited fans- it was nice. Then Lauren and I both found out we made Revival Steering Committee, which is a huge deal! We celebrated and spun around and rejoiced! I am looking forward to how God will use me for this huge event.

Then, Lauren and I went Country Western Dancing. Do you know that awkward "I don't know how to dance, I will look stupid if I try" feeling? We felt that way for a good 30 minutes, but for the last 3 hours we were dancing like none other! It was soooo much fun. I want to go back and actually take classes. I was telling Lauren how last night could've been life changing for us- it definitely was! Now I'm not afraid to try! It was sooo much fun just spinning around, stepping the right steps without thinking about it. I love it!

Well, I thought I would share my wonderful day. ) I hope you enjoyed!

No comments: