2/18/2007

A love for music and reading...

+ = WONDERFUL! :)


Can you guess which music I am listening to as I read?

Well, if you didn't guess Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack by Dario Marianelli, then you have not been keeping up. ;)

I have a pretty big test tomorrow night, and so I'm re-reading some of our short stories in American Literature. I think I have come to the conclusion that Theodore Dreiser writes very eloquently. It's as if the words are jumping off the page and taking the shape that they would be if it were all real. It's like dreaming while awake. :)

Or maybe the P&P Soundtrack just has the effect on me.... Either way, I am very much enjoying myself right now! :)

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

you WOULD be updating your blog while "studying!"
that's a big JK :D
hope you do good tomorrow!