3/12/2007

"I'll do it later...."

I have a really bad habit of procrastinating. I blame it on college, but I think I've had it since before college. I've been given a list of chores to do (and it's not even that big of a list- vacuuming is not that hard), and yet I still haven't done it since I woke up at 7. (I know, 7 am is quite early for a Spring Break- I think my mom is trying to convince herself that her daughter is a morning person) Hopefully, after I finish posting this, I will vacuum, because we all know that the sole purpose of this post is procrastination. :)

My dad called today and told me that he should be getting in around noon tomorrow. I'm excited! It seems as if the day keeps dragging on!

I haven't done much else today. I really should clean. :( Hopefully once this summer arrives, I won't have too much cleaning to do... it's going to be my last summer living at home. That's kind of strange to think about! I'm excited about it, too, though. :)

4 comments:

lauren noel said...

Hope you're having fun with your DAD!

lauren noel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren noel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lauren noel said...

i don't know what happened with the comment thing--every time i clicked on my picture, it added another comment! oh, yeah, it rained pretty bad here for a little while...i can't believe that your dad's flight got delayed. don't they know that you need to see him?! well, have fun :) can't wait to hear.