9/26/2007

*Siiigh* :)



I thought I'd post a picture since I haven't in a while. This was during our first week back at school. I'm standing with all of my "nieces" in my welcome week family from this year. That was our 80s night- we had a dance and everything! It was pretty fun!! :)

I'm listening to Canon in D and decided it was good music to blog to :) Well, this week has been going well. I had my first test today in Creative Writing over Catch 22. I'm not sure how I did, but I guess I'll find out soon enough!!

Last night was our first official pageant practice. We started out with our talents. If you've been reading, you know that I'm miming. I'm pretty confident that I'm going down in UMHB history for that one- I'll have to do my research to be sure. I was 2nd to last in order of performance for practice, so I had a good hour for my anxiety to increase. But, I got up on stage and performed to "I Feel Pretty". People laughed at the right parts, which is a good sign. I was really nervous and did everything so quickly and ended before my music did... so that will be something to worry about :) But everyone said they liked it- so that's good!! Tomorrow night is "evening gown night" so we are all wearing our heels and learning how to walk gracefully. We'll see how that works out!!! :)

I hope everyone is having a good week!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

When is the actual pageant?

Daisiesnroses said...

new post, new post! :)

Anonymous said...

well keep us all updated. I can't wait to see you at pageant!
Love ya!