10/14/2008

breaks = happiness


This weekend was sooooo good :) Here's a pic of us on the way back from SA- we had stopped in Georgetown on the way, so that portion of the pic that caused you to ask, "Where are they?"... well, it's Georgetown. (sheesh, you were dying to know right??)

My parents were so sweet and did so much for us. They cooked fajitas for us on Sunday, and then last night they took us out to Outback. We had some pretty good laughs- I'm glad because they're all getting to know one another some more, which is why I really like bringing Russell home.

Today we went to Texas State so Russell could talk to the Rhet & Comp department chair. It was sooooo awesome!! She said it was a competitive program, but I know he'll get in. And I loved San Marcos and the surrounding area. It would be wonderful to find a job right in town. Here's a pic of us at Texas State. Isn't the background pretty? There was this huge park-type area (with ducks and cranes!) right next to our parking lot, so we decided to take a few pics. I really liked the scenery!

Well, that's how good fall break was! Now I'm back at school, kind of dreading school, but at least there are only 3 more days of this week!! Woo-hoo!! Thanks to everyone for wishing me a great fall break :)

No comments: