10/20/2008

"i see a light... it's so beautiful!"

Do you recognize that Bug's Life quote? :)

I got really excited today. I was officially approved for graduation, got fitted for my graduation regalia, AND picked out my college ring. Craziness- I graduate in 60 days!!

This semester's been good- even though I'm only taking 9 hours, I've earned an A on everything I've done, including my midterm for American Lit! Right now I'm focusing on a presentation I have to give for that class on Thursday. 10 minutes long, over Walt Whitman. There is just not enough research on the topic I'm doing.... but it's almost over! After Thursday, I will be 100% happy girl.

Well, not much is new... job fair next Tuesday! Maybe I'll get hired? :)

2 comments:

Glynis said...

don't get your hopes up about the job fair. they are overrated!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Krista! I am so excited for you!