2/23/2006

Believe Him....

I was at AWANAs last night, and I saw a binder in the sanctuary and it said "Believe in God", and I thought to myself, "Believe God, not just believe in Him". Lately I have been struggling with trusting God. It's way too easy for me to say that I trust Him, that I know He has things under control, but my heart hasn't truly done so. Last night at Cool Bean, I was talking about this with Lauren, and how I've come to realize this because of the situation with my dad leaving. I haven't been trusting in God and believing Him when he says he doesn't give us more than we can handle and that he has a plan to prosper us, not to harm us! It's just a thought...

I have been stressing all week about a test I was going to have on Tuesday, but our teacher has postponed it for atleast one more week, which I am so thankful for. The test will be over Galatians and 1 & 2 Thessalonians. This is a ton to cover. I will make good use of that extra week.

Please be in prayer for Kristi Billington. She was in a horrible car accident on Saturday night, and is now in critical condition in ICU. The doctors pretty much say there is nothing else they can do, and it will be a miracle if she survives. Please pray for her family, and her best friend, Holly, who was driving the car. Please pray for her friends are campus also, the whole campus has been shook up by it.

No comments: