2/04/2006

Cleanaholic - Me??


So, while attempting to get a lot of homework done today, I got a lot of cleaning done, instead. Now if you know me, you know that my home is (my real home) very clean, mainly because of my mom. Oh have I learned a lot from my mom. Either that, or I really didn't want to do homework. So, I'm in the middle of my Spanish workbook, when I suddenly have to use the restroom. So I go inside the bathroom and I just started cleaning! Wow, mom didn't even have to tell me to do it. Room check isn't even this week! So why am I motivated to clean, but not to study? I seriously need to get back into the swing of things. Isn't it funny that when you know you need to do something, but you really don't want to. It makes all the difference when you're doing something you actually want to do, but lately... That hasn't been the case. :(

No comments: