2/18/2006

A Cold Day!

Wow it is cold outside! I was planning on going shopping today for a cute skirt, but golly... It is freezing, and from what I hear, the roads are very slick, too. So, instead of doing those things, I've decided I want to stay inside, watch movies, read books, drink hot chocolate, and all the things you would do on a cold day. :) That's the upside o being inside.

School has been going great so far. I have become more motivated, and I think it's because of my first 2 exams. I needed to prepare for them, and so in doing so, I was kind of reminded of how fun it can be sometimes. That might sound really weird for me to say, but there's something about studying that is fun, and plus it makes me feel like I'm doing my job as a college student. I've looked forward to college for a while now, and to actually be here is a huge blessing.

Okay, just to throw in a random subject, I have finally decided on cutting my hair. I want to cut it right at my shoulders with a flip out kind of style, only with a face frame. I'll incorporate the "bangs" I have into that somehow... Back in October I got a really bad haircut, and I have uneven bangs now. But there's nothing my hair stylist back home can't conquer! So when I come home for Spring Break that's what I'm going to do. Get a haircut! It's so far away, but I'll post pictures when I get it.

Okay, off to be productive around the dorm!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Are you SURE you want to cut your hair? Two things to remember: 1.)You regreted it last time, and 2.)boys like girls with long hair.

Ok, so I'm just kidding and giving you a hard time, but you know my points are true! ;)