2/12/2006

So, I'm here...




I've been studying (with a joyful attitude) non-stop since Friday afternoon. I have a Baptist History test this Friday (my first one!) and there is a ton of information to know. All the way from the Luther to The Early Stuart Era. I'm happy to say that I'm confident I would pass if I took the test right now, but if you know me, I like to make A's, no matter what. So, we'll see how this goes. Sad thing is, I also have a Spanish test tomorrow, which I have paid NO attention to. So, I promise, I will start studying that as soon as I finish blogging. (Can you feel the procrastination?) Actually, studying Baptist History is interesting. It brings up a lot of questions and debates in class. One thing our professor, Dr.Holcomb, told us was this, "You might be smart, but it doesn't mean you're not wrong." I loved that!

Anyways, I'd better go study....

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

You, wrong??? Gasp! How can that be? With the amount of study time you put in? I'm glad you're enjoying school, Krista. Enjoy it for all it's worth!