3/02/2006

Crazy-ness

Okay, I know that is not a word, but I do say it!

This week has been full of crazy-ness. Tuesday night I stayed up until 4 AM writing my paper. I was probably insane at the time, but I am an overachiever at those things and like to get them done. It is such a relief when papers are finished. That was the crazy-ness of this week.

Other than that, it has been a pretty typical week. Yesterday I went out to the park with Cat, and we were reading and watching the turtle on a log. Don't you wish you could just sit on a log and look around at everything? Yeah, he was a pretty cool turtle. He divd in the water when we started talking about him. I think he may have gotten self-conscious.

I come home soon for Spring Break which is exciting. I think we are going to a Spurs game the Friday I come home, which is awesome! I am so excited about it. That and the 9 days I will be home. I love school, even when I have to study, but a break is just what I need!

My college minister, Trey, came up to me last night and asked meif I had a place to stay this summer. I think I will be living with his family or my adopted family, Jason and Shanon. That would be cool if I did! I'm so excited to see what God has planned. God has given me peace about it all, and I know He will do great things with it all!

Everyone have a good weekend!

No comments: