3/02/2006

Tiger!

I bought a fish tonight. Her name is Tiger and she is a striped Betta. Courtney and I wanted to do something spontaneous and so we went to Dollar Tree and Wal-Mart in search of that. I eneded up with Tiger! She is very spunky and full of life!

I just got back from a walk with Lauren. We walked all around campus and it was nice. I get so scared of walking alone on campus and so I am glad she suggested it.

In other news, I am a little worn out. I love school so much, and I know God has me here for a reason, but I really need that little break. It has been extra hard lately with the death of a sister in Christ (I never knew a death of someone you didn't know could affect you so much), my roommate being gone for the rest of the semester now, and just a ton of studying. I find it so hard to just rest and find some time with the Lord. Last week I was encouraged ot go on a "date with God", and I never did because I was SO busy. And not having that makes me feel even more drained and not prepared to live my life the way I should! So, please pray for that. I'm going to bed now, because I am out of fuel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay for fish!! :D i always wanted a beta. :) but never had a chance. :) but i did have a couple of gold fishes. :)

-mattz