3/04/2006

Mr. Tumnus!!


So, Preview Weekend was this weekend and it was so much fun! My student was Tamara, and she told me she definitely wants to come here, and I was so glad to be a part of that decision! Last night after we ate we went to the Bebo Norman concert in the chapel, and then we watched the Chronicles of Narnia out at the ruins! Oh man, it was so amazing, again. They even went so far as to put a lamp post just like the one in the movie outside! When I first saw it, I seriously thought it was a game, like a, UMHB turned Narnia game! IT WAS SOOO AWESOME!

Besides Aslan, my favorite character from the movie and the book is Mr.Tumnus. I think he is so funny!

This is one of my favorite parts of the movie:

Lucy: Pleased to meet you, Mr. Tumnus! I'm Lucy Pevensie. *extends hand*... Oh, you shake it.

Tumnus: Um…why?

Lucy: I-I don't know! People do it when they meet each other.

(Tumnus shakes her hand left to right)

Tumnus: Well, Lucy Pevensie from the shining city of War Drobe in the wonderous land of Spare Oom, how would it be if you came and had tea with me?

Have a great weekend and God Bless!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loveddd this movie. :)

-matt

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a great experience with your preview student! I will see you tomorrow!!

Anonymous said...

oh and that was me, I forgot to put my name. *silly grin*

Rachel