3/23/2006

I've been tagged.

I've been tagged by Courtney to do this survey type thingy. :)

Four Jobs I've Had:
1. Immanuel Baptist Daycare
2. Camp Bucky-Buck Counselor
3. Babysitter
4. Telemarketer (I know, I know...)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. Napoleon Dynamite - Heck yes! (haha really dumb movie, but the most quoted)
2. Chronicles of Narnia
3. Ever After
4. Romeo and Juliet (newest version with Leonardo DiCaprio)

Four Places I've Lived:
1. Germany
2. Kentucky
3. Georgia
4. Texas

Four Shows I Like to Watch:
1. A Wedding Story
2. Trading Spaces
3. Grey's Anatomy (and other health shows)
4. Gilmore Girls (when it used to be good)

Four Restaurants That I Like:
1. Papa Dantes
2. Cracker Barrell
3. The Little Bavarian (as much as I worked there, I still like the food!)
4. Cool Bean (not so much eating, but studying there, on the big leather couch)

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Yahoo Mail
2. Facebook
3. Blogger
4. Shawn and Kate McDonald's Blog

Four Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
1. Go on a mission trip for more than a week in the states or overseas
2. Go to Greece
3. Work in a church, hopefully as a Children's Director OR
4. Work at a camp for more than a summer (possibly camp director??)

People I'm Tagging to do this:
Um... Stephanie Green!, Rachel!, anyone else that wishes to do this :)

No comments: