5/10/2006

Oh, sigh..

I told myself I wasn't going to get online tonight, but here I am.

I simply want to ask for a prayer request. It goes along with my last. My dad leaves on Monday, and we are not taking it in the best way. It is really, very hard. It gets harder every time.

Please pray for me. I am going to need strength in all of this, dealing with the circumstances and my constant frustrations with the Army. I need to understand the picture consistently. I need to stop wondering what God is doing and just go with it.

...I really want to stop being sad.
You don't need to give advice. I just need a prayer and a hug or two.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh sweet friend, i know how much this stinks (and amen to army frustrations!). but do know that God is right there with you and he will be strong for you when you don't have anything left... prov 18:10... i love you!

Stephanie said...

I wish I COULD hug you, my dear friend. I'm sad that you'll be distracted during this fun weekend about your dad leaving on Monday, and I'll pray that the departure will be filled with God's mercies. And I'll also pray that he gets to come home SOON. So hard to find the joy in this suffering...

Anonymous said...

praying