5/15/2006

Temporary Hiatus

So I've decided I want to spend less time on the CPU for a couple weeks, maybe longer. I will only be checking e-mails and stuff, and occasionaly writing in my blog. I will not be on and form of instant messenger. You can definitely call me though, because I appreciate those much more than e-mails and computer messages. I will post on here every now and then to keep everyone updated.

Love you all!

////A few pics from the wedding of my beautiful friend, Lauren:











\\\

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is married!!!!!!!! AWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

this is april I dodnt feel like signing in

Stephanie said...

Looks beautiful; can't wait to see more pics. I'll miss you on your blog, but maybe I'll see your face and hug you in person soon?

Anonymous said...

you were a wonderful bridesmaid! love ya!
~Lauren Grace

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bridesmaid! Love ya!
~Lauren Grace

Anonymous said...

You were a beautiful bridesmaid! Love ya!
~Lauren

Anonymous said...

oops! sorry about that...i thought it wasn't sending, but i guess it was!
:)
~Lauren