5/22/2006

What is in a name?


So I was curious and I looked up the meaning of my name on babynames.com

Krista means Christ Bearer and Michelle means Who is like God?. I think I have a pretty awesome name. I really like my name because it presents a challenge to myself. Christ bearer, to me, meaning I support Christ, I am for Christ. And then Michelle presents the question "Who is like God?". That is a challenge, a challenge for me to strive to be more of a light in the world. It makes me want to get to know Him even more. I support Christ, and I want to be like Him.

Krista Michelle :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is too cool- "Christ bearer"
Mine is something about "crowned with laurel" and others say "victorious one" I looked up Dennis' and it said "wild;frenzied" Ha Ha Oh well!

Anonymous said...

Oohhh, Dennis' middle name, Ray, means wise protector. That's better..I could do this all day!
~Lauren
(That other post was mine too)

Stephanie said...

Mine means "crowned one". Yours is so fitting!

Hey, speaking of baby name books, you'll be happy to know I'm going to be needing to consult one again over the next few months! ;o)