5/03/2006

Why is there an S in "Lisp"?

So, my mom came to pick me up from Belton today and I am now in San Antonio! I promise you, it was a very hard semester for a number of reasons, and it is so good to say it is over! I think it's a good thing that my GPA is the same exact way it was before I started this semester. As long as I don't go below it, I'll be fine! A huge accomplishemnt from this semester- I finished my minor in Religion! That is encouraging-It is possible!

So after our drive down here, I had an orthodontist appointment, and I am now Kritha Quinn, girl with the lithp (otherwise known as girl with the lisp). I've already been made fun of by my parents (all in love, of course :) ) and I have even made fun of myself. I think it's funny, but I still hope it will go away soon.

I watched Pride & Prejudice for the 3rd time today. So good, so good.

No comments: