4/27/2006

Prayer, please?

Can I ask those of you who read this to pray for me, please? I have been sooo distracted this week. It's funny that I think this is a good distraction, well, I know it is. I am SO excited about this summer, sharing the gospel with more kids this summer, and trying to live for Him more. I try to sit here at school and study and for some reason, I just don't get as excited about that (sense the sarcasm?). Please pray that I would glorify God in all things, even through studying. I have to finish the semester out strong, but I am not going to lie- it is so hard when I know this summer will be amazing!!

Love y'all!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how you feel!

Anonymous said...

that was from me, Lauren

Stephanie said...

You got it, girlie! Hurry up and finish those finals already, ok? Garfield keeps asking when you're going to be home (I think he's getting desperate for a date night.) ;o)

Krista said...

lol! Well, Wednesday afternoon I should be back in good ole San Antonio! Can't wait to see y'all!

Anonymous said...

haha how could you not be excited about studying... that is SOO much better then summer stuff! ok so i lied... i don't want to study anymore either :)

Anonymous said...

that is one of the hardest things. but ill pray! :)