7/01/2006

Good news :)

Yay for my dad having a 4 day pass!

Today I picked my dad up at Ft. Hood and it was so nice to see him! We drove back to San Antonio along with one of his soldiers. Ask me about a prayer that is being answered, and we'll talk. I'm so excited for my dad to just relax and take a breather these next couple days. It is so good to see him and my mom together!

Just thought I'd update while I could.

Quick updates:

VBS week is over- crazy! It was fun, hectic, hard, and rewarding all at the same time. I loved it!

Backyard Bible Club starts Thursday! Please pray that this goes well! I am the coordinator, which is a huge responsibility!

School starts in a month 1/2. I don't really want it to... I'm enjoying my job right now!

I hope y'all are doing great!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know we got your message, and I owe you a phone call. Hope to give you a buzz this week!