8/27/2006

5 things... :)

Stephanie tagged me, so here I go!

5 Things in my Freezer:
-Chicken Pot Pie
-Pizza
-Chicken Drumsticks
-Ice Cubes, they're so cool :)
-My roomie's Burritos


5 Things in my Closet:
-My stationary kit that has yet to be used.. anyone want a letter?
-Text books for classes
-An overabundance of shoes... there are way too many...
-Laundry
-My "quad blanket". It's pink and I use it when I go out to the quad to study...

5 Things in my Car:

-Air Freshener.. my car smells like a water fall.. yeah, I have no idea how that is a smell either ;)

-My sun visor

-My sunglasses :)

-Some CDs that I never stop listening to (Michael W. Smith- Healing Rain- get it, it's amazing)

-I have a bunch of bibls in my trunk. My roommate gave them to me for children's ministry. They are pretty good to have wherever you go.


5 Things in my Purse:

-Wallet
-Hand sanitizer
-A program for our children's choir (I never clean out my purse, even after I acknowledge that it's in there)
-My inhalor
-A TON of lip gloss... I've been like that ever since I was 13. :)


5 Things in my Diaper Bag:

Oh, Stephanie- I don't have kids! Although if I did, I'm sure it'd consist of diapers and bottles and clothes and other things that don't require commas. Hahaha... I guess I'll switch it to bookbag:

-Fancy calculator
-American History Book
-Notebooks
-My math folder
-A bunch of loose papers.. I'm sure I sound so organized right now :)

I tag:
Lauren
Rachel

No comments: