9/07/2006

How Things Are Going...

I think life is good.

I got my first ticket the other day. At first I was very angry, and bitter, but now I'm just taking it for what it is. (It was not a speeding ticket, I supposedly ran a stop sign :( ) I go to defensive driving with Rachel, because she got a ticket a while back, so we're going to Golden Corral and we get to eat while we take the class. Hey, that's nice!

Anyways... School has started and it has to be the easiest semester yet. I'm taking 15 hours and I have one night class. It's fun.

We are in our apartment and I cook and bake. It is amazing, let me tell you. To be able to cook your own food, that almost makes me a real adult!

Seriously, all I have after this is next year and then I'm a teacher. That's crazy. Hopefully these next couple years prepare me.

Well, I know this is boring.... so I think I am done. :)

No comments: