9/19/2006

New Job :)

I already blogged about this, but I never had the chance to write about how it has been going so far! Well, just to let you know- I love it!

I have appointments set up with students already, and I am very excited for the first one! I'm brainstorming right now on how I will help them learn their information. If you know me, you know that I will always use flashcards- forever and ever. Well, I'm going to have flashcards for the students. I am also going to buy a dry erase board so it will be easier to erase, and the constant use of paper and pen won't be frustrating for them.

Isn't God just great? He totally placed this one in my lap. It's perfect because when I am not tutoring, I get to sit in the computer lab and do my own thing, and just enjoy some alone time. If you know me, you know I like 'alone time'.

:) I hope everyone is doing great!!

No comments: