10/03/2006

This one's for the girls...

I am so thankful for friends. God has blessed me tremendously. There have been many doors opening to new friendships, as well as the rekindling of old ones. I'm so excited.

I've always desired to walk on campus late at night, when not many people are out, but always kind of felt unsafe because of how dark it gets. Lately I have felt the need to do that, and without me even asking, random friends have asked me to go walking. I'm so excited. Noelle and I went walking tonight. We left at about 10:30 and got back at 12:22! That just shows you how blessed I am. We talked about all that's going on in eachother's lives- Our joys, our fears, etc. (Thanks Noelle!) Noelle, you are so encouraging in my life. Thank you for just offering your experiences in relation to mine, and not judging me when I have something to confess. You are my sister in Christ!

My friend Lauren has been so great and truly listened to me when I talk. Those type of friends are hard to come by, and I'm so very glad that I have a friend in her. I trust her with what is on my heart, and I enjoy her insight. Thanks for relating to me so well!

Stephanie Green- you're wonderful. I'm so glad that we got to talk the other night. You've always been there for me over the years, and I can't wait to see where God leads both of us throught the many years to come. Thank you for your wise words, and witty jokes. :)

All of my friends are wonderful, I just thought I'd highlight a few. It's only Wednesday, and all 3 of these people have blessed me so much throughout this week. Please know that all of you encourage me so much!

God is so good.

No comments: