10/02/2006

Children's Ministry Update

Y'all, I am so blessed, beyond my own comprehension.

Children's Ministry has been so great this year. We have more college kids than little kids each week. That is a BIG deal. This summer, I prayed for these kids, these volunteers, and for just real love to take place. Well, the past couple weeks, I realized that I didn't know all of the volunteers, so tonight we all went to Jaliscos. I'd say there were about 15 of us tonight- it was so much fun, just eating some cheap food, and having some good fellowship. We talked and laughed, and had a good time. God has given in abundance, and my heart is smiling so big right now.

We had a few awkward moments today, like when Hannah dropped her water, when I "asked someone out on a date" (they thought I was asking them to Jaliscos with only me, yeah-awkward).... But I love it! I love awkward momnets, because they are unintentional inside jokes.



Love love love,
Krista Michelle

No comments: