11/06/2006

November! Here's what's new...

I haven't written in a while, and I figured it was time for an update :) We're in November! Isn't it crazy?

Anyways, nothing too interesting has happened in my life lately- but I have had some amazing conversations with some really great friends that have been a blessing in my life this past semester. Who knows how much can change in such a small amount of time? God knows exactly what you need to learn from, teach, or just to encourage and be encouraged. I don't want to brag about these wonderful women of God in my life, but they have been so sweet.

I know that I am not an introverted person, but I am definitely not an extrovert. I'm one of those odd balls that's right in the middle, and I wouldn't like it any other way. I really enjoy investing time into a few friendships; I am not one to scatter myself thin with my friends. Don't get me wrong, I have many "friends", but I am referring to the few that you have in life that you can talk to for hours.

Anyways, now that I've started writing, there's a lot just waiting to go on the screen. I think I'll save it for another post....

No comments: