2/24/2007

Adventures in Townsend Memorial Library (and other UMHB spots)

So today Lauren and I did our usual weekend activity and went to the library to work on school work. No, I'm not joking, this has actually become a routine for us. Luckily, to keep our sanity, we shook it up a little and decided to document our adventures by photograph. So, while we don't normally do our homework while roaming all around the library, we figured it'd make for a good blog post! :)
Today I kissed Orlando Bloom because he likes to read... :)


Lauren is trapped!

I've got school spirit, yes I do, I've got school spirit, how about you?!

There are so many things to do in a library... Lauren takes lessons in fencing :)


I "remember the Alamo" with a smile :)

Lauren learns survivor skills... just in case.

She is sooo excited about reading!

It's quicksand! Wait... quickbook?!


Way cool picture- good photography skills, Lauren!

I'm sure this girl is just as excited about reading, too...


3 comments:

lauren noel said...

woooo!!!! that was so much fun :D

Stephanie said...

Love it, Krista! These are my favorite types of crazy memories from Baylor days. Treasure them...they're harder to come by later on...or maybe we just get too bogged down to make time for them?

Anonymous said...

WOW!!, you are an awsome woman of God and I admire that you are being like joshua in the Bible and you are taking the promises that God has for you and your family.You have taken corage and you are trusting God. Let him use you as you you endure this process.