4/14/2007

eeek.

So, for the past couple days I have been trying to figure out something that I could blog about. Nothing has seemed to come to mind...

Lately I have not been myself in that I haven't had any motivation whatsoever. Usually, I clean up my room when it becomes even the tiniest bit messy. I do this because it frustrates me to not have space. Usually, I am on top of my schoolwork and I do it on time. I haven't been doing these things. I have no idea what is going on but I need to quit it. I don't know why I have been putting everything that needs to get done.

I'm also trying to figure some things out for next year. Everything in my head is telling me do to something, but everything I am feeling is not.

I need to stop being so indecisive. I need to start acting like myself. Please pray.

No comments: