4/11/2007

Running (A nice, but pointless post)

So, yesterday morning I woke up with the urge to work out at some point during that day. As I was getting ready for work, I was planning what time would be good for this. Normally, I just say I want to work out, think about how good it would be for me to actually keep my body active (other than the physical task that comes with studying and facebook-ing), but I never actually go to work out.

Well, I ended up going running twice yesterday. My friend Allie and I went right after Children's Ministry, and ran at Heritage Park. 'Twas much fun. I even ran into my adopted mom, Shanon, there, because her boys were playing baseball. It was an okay run, but it didn't go as well as I wanted, so we went again around 10. That time we ran on campus.

Today I am really sore, but I really want to start running as a routine. I did for a *little* while during the summer, but I became lazy and took sleep instead. Now, I even made an 8 Week Plan for myself, with some help from the Internet. I'm excited about this, so hopefully I stick with it!

Now should I do this in the early morning or late night? I hope I can make myself get up early!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Um, my motto has always been that you should only run if someone is chasing you, or if there's some sort of dessert being dangled in front of you. ;)

But my vote would be nighttime, since I can't seem to make myself be a morning person. Go with whatever is more realistic for you, or you'll fight an uphill battle.

BUT NEVER, NEVER, NEVER RUN ALONE!!! Do you hear my motherly voice?! That's an order.

Anonymous said...

I would say run in the evening! Unless you are a morning person, but I am NOT!!!
Wanna go garage-saling on Saturday???

Unknown said...

hey krista, i havent been here for awhile. but i really love your layout. :)

-mattz