7/19/2007

Well, I've started my 2nd class for the summer! It's State and Federal Government, and so far, it's pretty good. I enjoyed the class in high school, too. :) We've already had 2 tests- we have 2 each week! Surprisingly enough, I kind of like it that way. Even though tests are back to back, that means they're is less information to cover each time.

I just looked at my phone countdown. There are 26 days until I go back to UMHB, 34 until my dad comes home, and 101 until my 21st birthday! I'm pretty excited about all 3 of those. :)

I got another haircut today... I've finally gotten over the fear of cutting my hair short, and did what I've always wanted to do. I cut my hair short in the back and long in the front. I guess it's an "angled layer" look, and I LOVE it! I wish I had pictures, but I don't... :(

So yes... there's not a whole lot going on right now. I'm excited for school to start back up so I can see all of my friends, and then my dad comes home!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you alot

lauren noel said...

hey! wish i could see you hair :)

Stephanie said...

Missing your posts...