8/27/2007

Life Back at UMHB

Hello everyone!

I'm sorry I have been neglecting this blog for quite sometime now... I will try to get back into it! :)

Well... I'm back at UMHB and it's been great so far. I haven't mentioned that Lauren and I are STILL not in our house because they had to rid it of fleas and do a few minor repairs... but we should be moving in sometime this wee. This is completely okay because this has given us time to find a dining table, and a free one at that!

I also have some news that is even better than that... my dad is now in El Paso going through all of the debriefing classes and he should be home in San Antonio by the end of this week! This is very, very good news! My parents have waited so patiently for this time in his career- retirement! He will retire very soon and we will never have to worry about "war" again!! There is a lot of rejoicing in the Quinn family right now!

This week is our first full week of classes and I'm actually more nervous that I thought I would be! :) I've already been reciting Shakespeare with all of my fellow English majors, and this week I will be reading Japanese literature, and writing- a lot! I'm very excited about all of this, but I'm also quite nervous about staying on top of things.

Well, that's my update! :) I know it's not a lot, but I don't have too much to say.

MY DAD'S ALMOST "HOME, HOME"!

1 comment:

Daisiesnroses said...

Hey! So where have you been living while you were waiting on your house?

I'm so happy for you and your family!!