12/10/2007

Finals Week

So I'm almost done! I only have 2 more finals left! It's crazy for me to think that these are the last finals I will take in the fall-- this time next year I will be graduating. Wow, does time fly!

The week really hasn't been bad at all. I even got to go Salsa dancing on Saturday night- on of my hobbies! I've been attending a Salsa dancing class on campus this semester and we had most of our class go to a place called "Copas" in Austin together to dance. It was a really fun experience and definitely worth it. I never knew I would like dancing so much, but I do- I think it really has a lot of benefits, too. Not only is it a great work out, but you make a lot of friends when you all have an interest in the same thing :) And how cool is it to know how to dance? :) I'm pretty happy!

So yeah, that's all right now. Other than finals, I'm just enjoying good ole Belton and my last days of the semester. It's quite nice! :)

2 comments:

Daisiesnroses said...

Hey girl! Glad to see you're updating again - I missed reading your posts. You're probably done with finals by now - yay!! I wish I was done. I'm still in two online classes that go till January and February. Are you in San Antonio yet? Love and miss you!!

Kate McDonald said...

no Shakespeare yet...having a baby makes reading time cut (at least) in half!

glad you are finishing up and dancing... i used to love to go salsa dancing in college!