1/10/2008

I Can't Sleep....

*Sigh*

This is the 4th night in a row that I haven't gone to sleep before 2 AM. I know, I know...! This is bad. But especially bad right now... because I have an 8 o'clock class this morning! I think I can't sleep because I either have insomnia, I have way too much on my mind, my cough is keeping me awake, or it's a mixture of all 3. I really hope I'm not an insomniac- that would stink. So does having a cough!

I think that since I get sick rarely throughout the year, the best time to get sick is at the very beginning! You know? Start off 2008 with a never ending cough... or one that one end for a few days, rather. Then I won't be sick for the rest of the year :) Hopefully.

Anyways, since I had nothing better to do- seeing as how I can't sleep, why not blog about it? So here I am, in my house, drinking Pineapple Apple Orange juice, blogging at 2:21 in the morning. It's actually quite nice :)

Now lets try to fall asleep...

No comments: