11/03/2008

ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum ba-dum

Well, I've had a long day. But I'm glad it's the end now, because that means Monday is finished!

I sent off my cover letter and resume to two more districts today... hopefully I get a call for an interview soon! I've really been stressing out over this lately :( The thought of not finding a job for after graduation is really scary!!!

Today, after I got off of work, I went to work out. I ran a little more than two miles and worked on my arms and abs a bit. I needed it for some reason today. Then I went grocery shopping and made myself feel a whole lot better with some food in my pantry. Going out to eat is always tempting when your pantry is empty.

I know there is no real point to this post, but that's okay! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Hey, Cutie! I miss you! Do not fret...you know better. ;) The Lord knows exactly where you will be tomorrow, next week, next month, and next year. And it will be just where He wants you.

Now...what's the story on the cute red dress outing in your slideshow? Do tell!