11/08/2008

Weddings and Tests

I take my content exam today for teaching English. I'm not nervous at all! I've passed all the practice tests already, so it should be great. :)

I'm so excited! Last night, when Jenn and I were studying, she asked me to be her Maid of Honor!! I can't tell you how honored ;) I am that she asked!! She and Dean got engaged one week ago today, and I am sooooo excited for them! Now the helping with wedding plans begins! I can't tell you how happy I am about this. So if anyone out there has any "being a Maid of Honor" (I've only ever been a bridesmaid) tips, please feel free to pass them my way!

And who knows, maybe I'll be needing "being a bride" tips soon...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! my best advice: just do all of the little detail things you can- that's what adds up!

Stephanie said...

Whoa...way to slip that last line in there like nothing! ;) Things are going well, are they? Well, just remember that Garfield performs wedding ceremonies (hint, hint) if the need should ever arise...

Anonymous said...

that last sentence was BIG! :)

Keep the bride calm, help with the little things, plan a bridal shower!

Have fun!!

Glynis said...

being a bride??? WHAT??! :)