12/08/2008

feeling a little discouraged...

Lately I've been feeling like I've been waiting by my cell phone for the next school district to call me.... I'm still waiting.

While I am very excited for graduation to be here, I am also very sad because I'm moving away from my home, UMHB, and Russell. I'm going to miss being here a lot! But not having a job is also getting to me because I have no security. I would really like to be able to start soon. I'm hopeful that I will get a call soon... maybe my nerves will rest until then. :-0

Tonight I am writing the last paper of my college career! (For right now at least...) I've procrastinated from it but plan on doing well. It's about Walt Whitman. Fun, fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lindale has a great school district...haha! I guess I just miss you.

Hang in there girl. I have no doubt that God has a perfect little classroom out there for you!