12/07/2008

12 days...

until I graduate! woo-hoo!

I didn't get the job in Burnet :( But that's okay. It really was in a town kind of far from everything and I think it's a blessing in disguise that I didn't get it. I'm still applying to jobs. If you would like to pray for me I would be very grateful. I would love to start a real job as soon as possible. :)

Everyone should go to Lauren's blog (link on the right) and read her latest post! We had a garage sale yesterday and did really well! Sine we're moving out, we had to get rid of a lot of stuff! It was a good thing :)

Wrapping up is kind of sad, but I'm also happy in a way. UMHB has been a very good time in my life and I know I will miss it tremendously, but I am so thankful for the time I have had here. I have really learned a lot and feel like I've matured very much. And of course, I made some life-long friends here, and I am so excited about keeping up with everyone. It's bittersweet, but it is good.

:)

No comments: