12/17/2008

Pings poke, you owe me a coke...

I think I'm going to stop jinxing myself and telling all of you blog-readers when I have a job interview.... yesterday when I was dropping Russell off in Georgetown on my way to San Antonio, the recruiter for that technical writing position called to tell me that he didn't think my resume was the right fit for the company after he got more info. on the job... but it's okay. I really, really, really want a job. But for right now, I'm just going to remember that God has a plan and I cannot speed it up. I've recently applied to many positions in the area, bought an interview suit, and made two different types of resumes. I am prepared! So until I receive an interview offer, I will wait. I mean, come on now, free house, free food, free internet.... I can get used to this! Haha... just kidding. I'm going to find a job as soon as possible because I am very excited about getting my own place. :) I talked to my dad about how I feel like such a loser for moving back home. For four years, I've had this vision ofme graduating college, landing a great job, and moving into my own place. It's shame I had to graduate during the worst economical times of my generation. Sheesh! But it's okay- I know something will work out, and I am very thankful that I have parents to stay with!

Tomorrow I'm headed back to Georgetown, and then Belton. Russell and I are celebrating Christmas early with his sister's family and then we're headed back to Belton so I can prepare for graduation. I'm pretty excited! Then, on Saturday, I'll receive my diploma, eat lunch with friends and family, and then come back to San Antonio. It'll be fun- I think Russell and I are planning on doing the river walk thing for one day, head out to the malls, and all that jazz. After spending Christmas with my family, we're driving to Tennessee! That will be so much fun. I will definitely have to take pictures for that one :)

No comments: