2/03/2006

Long week

Wo, I have ad a very long week. I think I might go nap it off. I'm babysitting tonight. That will be fun. It was a spontaneous thing for the couple, they siad they just wanted to go out to dinner. I think that is sooo cute!

So, if ya'll (you that read this) could please pray for me, that'd be great. I have a major decision to make within the next week regarding my summer job. I really had my mind set on camp, but something else has come into the picture. I don't want to say what that is unless I take the job. But it would be a really REALLY good job!

Okay, nap tiiiime.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Man, I'm jealous. Napping would be great right now, considering Emma woke me up, oh, about 6 times last night. Starting at about 1 am as I was going to bed, "Mommy, I'm thirsty." Then, "I can't find baby Silky." Then, "I need another hug." The others were too foggy to remember. Then the baby woke up to eat around 5:45. And yes, it's been a long week around here, too. Next week will be better! Take a wonderful nap for me...I remember those days well! (Oh, and I'm very jealous of the couple going out tonight---they have our babysitter!) ;)