3/16/2006

26 down, 16 to go...

"By the time you graduate you'll be a pro at studying!" - Mom

My mom said this to me today because I have been studying a lot lately. The only thing is, I haven't been doing so much studying as I have copying. I've been copying my notes from laptop to computer, and let me tell you, 16 more pages to go seems a lot better than before! I'm not going to lie, I have been dreading this for a while. I mean- who studies on their Spring Break? Seriously, I'd really like to know how all of the Theology majors do it. We had a vote on our last class if we shoudl take the test before or after Spring Break. Everyone said after. At the time, I was all for it. Who wouldn't want to avoid one of the hardest exams ever? I sure did. And now I'm like... "Noooooooo. I don't want to!" Basically, I have been acting like a child. Please pray for me as I take on this task! (and also for Lauren, she's been in Mexico all week and doesn't have as much time as I do!) I know I can do it. I know I can! So, than kyou for reading this!

This is a message brought to you by... Krista Mighty Q!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

study hard buddy!! :) you can do it!!

-matt