3/12/2006

Oh, Spring Break :)

I really do love Spring Break. I love not being so busy all of the time.

Yesterday was a good first day of Spring Break. I went to the salon and got my haircut. Don't worry, ya'll. It's not a dramatic change, but it was needed. Now my hair is just below my shoulders and I am happy with it. It flips out with the layers, and I love the length. Not that many of ya'll care about my hair or anything, but I will have to post a picture later on.

Rachel and her mom are coming to San Antonio today and we are going to go eat at the Cracker Barrel, only the best restaurant ever. When I grow up, I will eat there a lot more. :) I'm actually thinking of trying one of their salads today. For some reason, I'm in the mood for a salad. (If you know me you know that is definitely different)

Well, I think I am going to go clean up my room. It is a bit cluttered. Clutter is bad!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm. that reminds me...i need a haircut. :)

-mattz

Anonymous said...

Did you try a salad at Cracker Barrel? The grilled chicken salad is REALLY good there- huge. But, with six kids, I always have lots of help eating it!! ~Jennifer