3/07/2006

Tired



Seriously, girls can be so mean, myself included. Without going into much detail, there have been a few "mean girl" encounters lately, and it's not fun. :(

I'm surviving. Trying to keep my head on straight, because if you know me well enough, you know that I think too much. But, better too much than too little, right? I'm excited about Spring Break, to go home to the people I can tell almost everything to. School has been reminding me of that lately. I've realized that I don't have a lot of faith in people, and I wish I did, but at the same time, I don't. I need someone to challenge me right now. Accountability. Consistency. I've been messing up a lot lately in many areas in my life. Maybe I'm "too hard on myself", but I doubt it. Inadequacy in every area, never good enough. People fail us all, though.

I'm tired, and drained, and fearful right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you Krista Q. Be strong. I'm always here for you.

Anonymous said...

What she said! I love you too, and I'm always here. I'll be back soon to visit. Can't wait to see your beautiful face.