10/12/2006

Fall Break

If you don't mind reading about my wonderful fall break...

I have a retreat tomorrow for revival steering committee... in case you haven't heard, I'm extremely excited. I find out which team I am on, as well as who my team partner is! Get excited! It's going to be near Lake Travis, which is beeeautiful! I'm excited. I went there this past summer for camp with my girls, and it was amazing. :)

Then, on Saturday afternoon, I will come back here and head out to San Antonio to see my beautiful mom- and on that note, I'd like to ask for some major prayer. My mom's bone problems have hit what seems to be the peak of all problems. She has now been diagnosed with Osteoporosis, and it's not exactly the best news in the world. PLEASE PRAY. This is so stressful on her (and for anyone) especially since my dad's deployment, and her daughter away from home. Please pray that my time with her would be glorifying to the Lord and that I would be a daughter that serves, not one that gets upset. It's hard to be away and not be there, so this time is cherished.

I love you mom!!

2 comments:

lauren noel said...

hey i hope your break is going well!! have you had fun with your mom? mine has been so so good. got a haircut today, went to old navy, and toured an old mansion with my momma. i don't want real life to start again! haha can't wait to talk to ya.

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just wondering where you got placed with the committee. talk to you laaaaaaaater