10/10/2006

Consistently learning this lesson...

So, yeah. I'm at the end ofm y day and I realize that I haven't been doing what I should. I haven't been depending on God. I haven't been turning my thoughts to Him in ALL that I do. It's become a choice of what I am to give to Him.

For everyone out there that believs the contrary... I struggle with this. I struggle with telling God to get my past something that I KNOW is wrong, such as a hateful thought towards someone/thing. I tend to not ask Him to put me in my place and remind me that it's NOT about the way I feel. It's just about giving Him the glory, in all situations. Where am I at? Well, I am at a place where I know I can conquer daily struggles. When a class doesn't go my way, I get upset with the whole class, not even considering my part in the issue. This is such wrong behavior. I need to set a higher standard for myself. He has conquered the world, and through Him I obtain strength! Right? YES! Now live it, Krista.

Thanks for reading.
On THE journey to live for Him,
Krista Michelle

No comments: