11/24/2006

Happy Feet :)

This movie made me laugh because it's a bunch of penguins dancing; if a penguin can dance, so can I!! :) Haha!

I know that I have really needed the Thanksgiving break. It has provided a lot of time to rest and ponder life a little bit. I was thinking about how I get so upset with myself because I am never satisfied. This has been the case mainly because I haven't been satisfied with where I'm at with the Lord, but I was thinking about it, and isn't that a good thing? The fact that I am not satisfied always provides room for seeking Him more. What are your thoughts? How could discontentment play a part in this? When I think of being discontent, I think of circumstances, not the Lord.

Anyways, those are my ramblings.

Here's a random thought- I don't know if San Antonio is where I want to live or not when I graduate.... hmmm. Thank God for having more secure plans than I do! :)

No comments: