12/29/2006

Fun with Mom!

Well, today was a great day! :) I woke up around 9 (which is actually becoming late for me!) and gave Edith all of her eye drops. Then, I did a load of laundry. My mom got ready and we headed to her physical therapy appointment where I read and looked out the window. :) We ate some Panda Express and then had some Starbucks, since we both received Starbucks gift cards for Christmas! Then we did one of my favorite things- we went to a bunch of model homes! (Do you think I'm weird?) I really enjoy doing this, especially right now, because I am hoping that during my twenties, I will buy a house. Now, I can't believe how expensive some things are, but I'm sure it's worth the investment if you plan to live in the house for a long time. Now I'm not rushing into anything, don't worry... When I get out of college I will probably find an apartment or a small condo to live in for a few years. This is all according to me, but who knows what God has planned. I could always become a nun. ;) (That was a joke...)

I know this is random, but what is your favorite Starbucks drink?? I'm trying to venture out of my comfort zone of Zevra Mochas and Vanilla Lattes.

I hope everyone is enjoying these lat few days of 2006! :)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds fun, Krista. Did you already see Charlotte's Web? Was it good? We'd love to take Emma to see it sometime soon.

My favorite Starbucks drinks are Mochas and Caramel Apple Cider (which is not on the menu; you have to ask for it). We miss it so much, since we've been boycotting for awhile based on their recent ardent support of not only homosexuality, but luring children into the homosexuality scene. So we don't spend our own money there, but if someone gives us a gift card, we sure are ok using it! ;)

Have a wonderful New Year's!