12/07/2006

Finals week! (amongst other things)

You heard it right- it's finals week here at UMHB!

I had my first of foru today, and I daresay it was pretty easy! I am always happy when I know the information. :) Tomorrow will be filled with hours of studying as I have 2 finals on Saturday. I know... Saturday. All will be well after that as I have one left on Monday! We shall see how it all turns out...

I will officially be a JUNIOR after this week and I am SO excited! :) Next semester will be full of changes, which is fun! I am switching apartments. Right now, I live in a four person apartment, and my new apartment will be for 2 people. While it is a bit smaller, I'm excited about the coziness of it all! :) I am excited about slowly buying things to decorate for it :) My new roommate Jenn is way fun. I think there will be much laughter to take place in the new apartment. :)

I will also be taking some upper-level English courses, which is exciting. I will be taking General Linguistics and American Literature. This is so exciting because I have been waiting to take some "real classes" that are actually required for my major, as opposed to my basics.

My plans for Christmas break are to spend some quality time with my mom and try to be a good daughter :) I also desire to get some good reading in. Yesterday I bought "Disciplines of a Godly Woman" by Barbara Hughes. The first chapter is very well-written and has many good points in it. I'm looking forward to having time to get in the type of reading where I can soak up the words from the pages and not be rushed.

I hope everyone is doing wonderful!!

1 comment:

lauren noel said...

i daresay that i love to watch p&p with you!